Today is not an article like any other one… I wanted to surprise you and to give the word to a very important lady in the Yoga world… I’ve had the great pleasure, recently, to interview Elena Brower, one of the most famous and renowned Yoga teachers in the world !
I’m incredibly lucky and so happy to share this with you today…
Before getting the interview started, I would like to say a HUGE thank you to Elena for the time she granted me for this interview !
I have not yet met Elena in real life but I can already feel her incredible charisma and her amazing energy through her book and her website and also what she publishes on social networks.
- Elena’s secrets to give the best of herself without spreading herself too thin
- The rituals and habits that help her feeling grounded and in shape everyday
- Her upcoming projects
Who is Elena Brower ?
- Elena is one of the most famous Yoga teachers. She is a certified Anusara Yoga Teacher
- Mama, teacher, speaker, and co-author of Art of Attention, Elena has been teaching yoga and meditation since 1999
- She graduated from Cornell University in 1992 with a design degree and she worked as a textile and apparel designer for 6 years
- She has been studying with master yoga teachers since 1997. Influenced by several traditions, Elena offers yoga and meditation as a way to approach our world with realistic reverence and gratitude. Her classes are a masterful, candid blend of artful alignment and attention cues for your body, mind and heart
- From the Museum of Modern Art to the Great Lawn at Central Park, from the Old Port of Montreal to the Eiffel Tower, Elena is honoured to offer larger-scale experiences of yoga and meditation, but her true service is in shifting awareness within the smallest interactions; one family, one household at a time. Elena’s online meditation coursework, intended for beginners and meditators seeking consistent practice, is gaining global recognition for its creativity and accessibility. She’s now offering The Path, a weekly full-spectrum meditation class in NYC, bringing meditation to a broader audience of professionals and creatives
- Art of Attention has been ranked number one for book design on Amazon in US, Germany and France, and has now been translated into 5 languages. As the Executive Producer of On Meditation, Elena is curating a film project about the relevance and benefits of meditation, first debuted on American Public Television. Elena contributes to Positively Positive, Huffington Post, MindBodyGreen, Well and Good, and Mantra Magazine. She’s been featured in the New York Times, Yoga Journal, Element Yoga for Beginners DVDs, ABC, CBS and NBC News
Discover Elena’s answers to my questions !
Elena on how to stay grounded
Elena Brower : I meditate and keep my sadhana every morning, which helps me set my attitude for the day. Couple steadfast rules – each day I choose the top 3 tasks that need to be accomplished; anything else is extra special.
Elena on stress management
Y.P. : Do you face stress while you are teaching thousands of people ? If yes, how do you deal with stage fright ?
Elena on meditation
Elena and the event organized by Lolë under the Eiffel Tower on Sunday, June, the 21st 2015
Elena’s upcoming projects
E.B : I’m working on a stunning book on neurology, meditation and yoga with my son’s stepmom. She’s a doctor, a friend and a super smart woman with whom I’m honoured to be collaborating. This will be a book that is both visually beautiful and full of useful information for our daily lives.
Where to click to get to know more about Elena ?
Visit her website here and take classes with her on Yogaglo.com !
I would LOVE to read your comments !
Have you ever taken Yoga classes with Elena ? If yes : how was it ?
[…] I started this interview series by asking a few questions to Elena Brower ! If you missed the interview, check it out there ! […]